” We have the solution to finding a new place you can call HOME”
Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Programme is promoted by the Government of Malaysia to allow foreigners who fulfill certain criteria, to stay in Malaysia for as long as possible on a multiple-entry social visit pass.
The Social Visit Pass is initially for a period of ten (10) years, and is renewable.
It is open to citizens of all countries recognised by Malaysia regardless of race, religion, gender or age. Applicants are allowed to bring their spouses and unmarried children below the age of 21 as dependants.
Applicants are expected to be financially capable of supporting themselves on this programme in Malaysia.
- Applicants aged below 50 years are required to show proof of liquid assets worth a minimum of RM500,000 and offshore income of RM10,000 per month. For certified copy(s) of Current Account submitted as financial proof, applicants must provide the latest 3 months’ statement with each month’s credit balance of RM 500,000.
- Applicants aged 50 and above may comply with the financial proof of RM350,000 in liquid assets and off shore income of RM10,000 per month. For certified copy(s) of Current Account submitted as financial proof, applicants must provide the latest 3 months’ statement with each month’s credit balance of RM 350,000. For government pensioners, they can show proof of receiving pension of at least RM 10,000 per month.
(A) Aged Below 50 years old
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM300,000.00
- After a period of one year, the participant can withdraw up to RM150,000.00 for approved expenses relating to house purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes.
- Must maintain a minimum balance of RM150,000.00 from second year onwards and throughout stay in Malaysia under this programme.
(B) Aged 50 years and above
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM 150,000.00
- After a period of one year, participant who fulfills the fixed deposit criterion can withdraw up to RM50,000.00 for approved expenses relating to house purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes.
- Participant must maintain a minimum balance of RM100,000.00 from the second year onwards and throughout his/her stay in Malaysia under this programme.
All applicants and their dependants are required to submit a medical report from any private hospital or registered clinic in Malaysia.
Approved participants and their dependants must possess valid medical insurance coverage that is applicable in Malaysia from any insurance company.
However, exemptions may be given for participants who face difficulty in obtaining a medical insurance due to their age or medical condition.
Security Bond (Direct Application Only)
Applicants applying directly are required to fulfill the security bond condition. Please refer to Security Bond for rate per person by nationality, ranging from RM200 to RM2000.00. t